A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Petrozza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Petrozza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Petrozza, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrozza graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Petrozza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Michael Petrozza MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Petrozza practice?
- Dr. Louis Petrozza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Petrozza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paulsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Paulsboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.