A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Petrucco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Petrucco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Petrucco, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrucco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Alfred Petrucco MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Petrucco practice?
- Dr. Louis Petrucco has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Petrucco practices Allergy & Immunology near Grosse Ile, MI.
See Grosse Ile Allergists.