Learn more about Dr. Louis Philipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Philipson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philipson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Philipson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Philipson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Philipson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Philipson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Harry Philipson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Louis H. Philipson practice?
- Dr. Louis Philipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Philipson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.