A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Philipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Philipson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philipson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Philipson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Philipson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Philipson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Harry Philipson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Louis H. Philipson practice?
- Dr. Louis Philipson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Philipson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.