Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Philipson
Dr. Louis Philipson, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Philipson is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center and OSF St Elizabeth Medical Center. Dr. Philipson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Philipson has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Louis Philipson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Bruce Bissonnette
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Chicago, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Madhavi Nagilla
Chicago, IL 0 mi9
Dr. April Swoboda
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi4