A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Pizzarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Pizzarello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Pizzarello, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzarello graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pizzarello has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Donald Pizzarello MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Pizzarello practice?
- Dr. Louis Pizzarello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Pizzarello practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Southold, NY.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.