Learn more about Dr. Louis Pizzarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Pizzarello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Pizzarello, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Associate clinical Professor Of Ophthalmology and Public Health, columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons Adjunct Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine, State University of New York, Stony Brook, New York Attending in Ophthalmology, Southampton Hospital, Southampton, New York Course Director- Medical School Public Health College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia University and General Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzarello graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pizzarello has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pizzarello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Pizzarello practice?
Dr. Louis Pizzarello practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Southold, NY.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.