Dr. Louis Plzak III MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Beaufort, SC

• Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2014
They should all be so capable
The doctor is very much to the point but very focused and helpful.

June 2nd, 2014
Rude Staff
Extremely rude staff, not only with myself, but with other professionals involved in my healthcare. The wait time isn't awful, however, I will not be back. I have visited 4x in the past year and nothing has changed except for me changing my specialist. Dr. Plzak can be short with answers to questions and has gotten a little pompous since I first started seeing him. Not impressed.

April 8th, 2013
Met Dr Plzak for the first time was very impressed. He took time to explain things , find out about me and help me decide on a correct course of action. He is very professional, caring and and Excellent Doctor.

July 22nd, 2011
Very happy a trip to the E.R. associated me with Dr. Plzak
I got excellent care at the hospital, and again during my follow-up visit to his office . . . could not have asked for better treatment, and came away feeling like I understand what was going on (not a usual occurrence with medical facilities)

June 9th, 2011
Dr. Plzak is an exceptional doctor. He took the time to explain everything to us and followed up to make sure all issues were resolved. He was very caring. He answered every question without making us feel ignorant like some doctors do. His office staff was very helpful, although his nurse left something to be desired.

May 3rd, 2011
Dr. Plzak and staff
This office and staff is absolutely the most unprofessional office that I have ever been to. I regret giving them any of my co-payments and billing my insurace on my health issues. I have never seen and been treated the way I was treated. The office staff is beyond rude such as hanging up on a patient and sending them over to the nurse who never calls you back and has the worst bedside manner, ever! The Dr was on vacation and I had had a test performed at the hospital and I had been in pain and was very concerned of the results of the test. When I called the office they informed me that my Dr was on vacation and the other Dr in the office wasnt allowed to read my results and I would have to wait until my Dr came back. I pretty much begged them to have the nurse ask the Dr to please consider reading them to me so I could have atleast a piece of mind since I was so upset. They told me No!!I asked to have the nurse please call me back to have the other Dr on call change my pain meds to something lower dosage. Did she call me back? "NO", she didnt . I had to go to my OBGYN Dr to have it read to me and she had it in her hands in less than 10 min..I feel that this Dr and and staff doesnt care about their patients and they only want to milk the system and only want to treat the systoms and not the cause.There are a few more problems with this office, but it revolves the office staff and their nasty bathrooms.

December 21st, 2010
Great Doctor! Explained diagnosis clearly and the information needed for follow-up care.

November 6th, 2016