A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Polish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Polish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polish graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Polish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan