A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Prevosti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Prevosti, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prevosti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prevosti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Prevosti, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevosti graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prevosti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital - Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis G Prevosti MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis G. Prevosti practice?
- Dr. Louis Prevosti has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Prevosti practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.