A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Prevosti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Prevosti, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prevosti
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prevosti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Prevosti, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevosti graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prevosti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital - Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis G Prevosti MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis G. Prevosti practice?
- Dr. Louis Prevosti has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Prevosti practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.