Thoracic Surgeon
Doctor's site
1100 Johnson Ferry Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-448-2691
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Educated and kind staff.  |  show details
by B. Family on Jul 24th, 2014

My wife and I were referred here by another physician who knew Dr. Prevosti and spoke highly of him and his cardiac and vein experience. I was initially taken back by a young gentleman who really knew what he was doing! From the moment he began talking, I could tell he was highly educated and his bed side manner was phenomenal. He wanted to know every detail about my venous history and was very patient with me as I answered. What really got me was when I forgot to tell the young man and assistant a crucial part of my history, yet during the ultrasound examination he looked up, smiled and asked if I have had any previous heart conditions that would have required them to remove a vein from my leg and use it in my heart! I had triple bypass surgery years ago and a vein had been removed from my leg and used for the surgery. The young man was competent enough to know that even though I had forgotten! That level of knowledge, the warm smile to my wife and I and his honesty throughout the visit is the reason my wife and I will pursue treatment at Vein Atlanta. Every young person that walked into that room was kind, gentle and had a bright smile on their face. It was a welcoming and cozy environment and it is a no brainer that their level of education, professionalism and bed side manner is what makes them stand out above all other practices.

|  I am so thankful for the care provided me by Dr Prevosti at VEINatlanta!!  |  show details
by Charlotte O on Jun 25th, 2014

Dr Prevosti and his staff at Veinatlanta are professional, courteous, skillful, and accommodating! Four stars are not enough to rate this physican and his team! I had been seen by 3 vascular surgeons over the years and none compare. In my one year of seeing Dr Prevosti I have undergone ablation, phlebectomy and sclerotherapy, both legs. The outcomes have been wonderful and have enabled me to live a more normal life. I would recommend this physician and clinic to anyone no matter how simple or complicated their vascular problem.

|  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Prevosti!! My legs ached at night. I was convinced (from TV ads) that I had restless leg syndrome. I was too embarrassed to wear capris or shorts. I hid my legs by wearing pantyhose (even in summer) when wearing a dress or skirt. Not anymore!!! The difference is AMAZING. Dr. Prevosti and staff are professional, efficient, friendly and caring. I am so glad I found Dr. Prevosti and VeinAtlanta.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by Terri H on Aug 19th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Prevosti's practice by my GP after I mentioned my concern about some bruising that just would not go away. From the comprehensive diagnostic testing, the personalized procedure plan, the procedures themselves, to the follow ups....Dr. Prevosti and his staff are exceptional. During my procedures, Dr. Prevosti kept me apprised of each step as he masterfully took care of my veins with as little discomfort as possible. Having had multiple opportunities to observe Dr. Prevosti and his staff, I appreciate the consistency of my expert care and genuine concern shown to me by the staff. From the time I arrive, to my departure, I am made to feel comfortable, informed, and valued as a patient. I have also been impressed by the loyalty and admiration the staff has for Dr. Prevosti. Their respect for him and enthusiasm of their work spills to the patients, resulting in even more confidence in VEINatlanta. Dr. Prevosti's credentials initially brought me into the practice, and I am now a dedicated patient because of the excellent care.

|  Why did I wait so long?  |  show details
by Lorraine S on Aug 1st, 2013

I suffered with pain of varicose veins in my leg for years, afraid of having anything done and worried about the cost. A friend recommended Vein Atlanta, so I made an appointment. Dr. Prevosti explained everything in detail, answered all my questions, and treated me with patience and respect. His whole office staff was wonderful also, very professional. I recently went for my 6 month follow up, and all is wonderful. My insurance covered most of the cost. Probably the worst part was driving in Atlanta traffic!

|  Awesome Service  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2013

|  Great vein doctor  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

I had terrible varicose and spider veins after my pregnancies. My internal medicine doctor referred me to Dr. Prevosti's practice and I have had an excellent experience. From the initial consultation to the various procedures (and I had to have a lot of procedures) and follow-up exams, I don 't have one complaint. Dr. Prevosti is excellent and the nurses and staff are wonderful. The procedures for my varicose veins were virtually painless and the spider vein procedures with Susan (who is wonderful) don't hurt a bit. My legs look and feel great! I refer lots of people to the practice; in my opinion, it is the best vein practice in Atlanta.