Dr. Louis Prochnicki Is this you?

blast from shady past

Posted on December 6th, 2015

blame, someone right he was awesome

Blast from his shady past

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Dr. Prochnicki came to Georgia soon after med school. There, he delivered my first child. Then he used me in an experiment with Depo-Provera LONG before it was safe. I lost a pregnancy due to cancer it caused. The aftermath was life-long damage that included a lot of pain and suffering. By then he had high tailed it out of Georgia of course! I sure hope he got paid enough to be worth the misery he caused in my life! I'm sure he never dreamed on an internet that could help me catch up with him to tell the truth about who he is.

Posted on December 5th, 2009

I would trust Dr Prochnicki with my life!! He delivered 4 of my children. I also turned to him after being in pain for over a year for pelvic pain, and after seeing like 3-4 different specialists. Nothing was found by ultrasound or any other test for that matter. Dr Prochnicki decided to perform a diagnostic laproscopy to see if he could find anything. And he did. He was willing to do the extra work. I highly reccomend him. And I have many times. I will be so sad when he does stop practicing. He is a wonderful Dr.

A good doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2009

-He was my doctor through out my pregnancy. Always available, caring and honest!-He takes whatever time is needed for his patients so you would have to wait a little bit but wouldn't you want that for you too?

WOW!

Posted on May 29th, 2009

I went to see Dr. Prochnicki after a horrible experience with another OB/GYN. I called and made a next-day appointment, and the woman at the front desk listened to me, and actually called me to get me in THE SAME DAY since another patient had cancelled their appointment. I did wait an hour to see the doctor, but he spent about an hour with me and listened to everything I had to say. He did my exam, and sat and gave me all of my options, unlike the doctor I had gone to before, that only gave me one option that I refused. His Medical Assistant was wonderfully caring and a great listener, and gave me a hug before I left because she knew how upset I was. Dr. Prochnicki and his staff are 5 STAR, the best doctor's office I have ever been to. Highly, highly recommended.

Posted on March 25th, 2009