Dr. Louis Quartararo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Quartararo?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Louis Quartararo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017

Dr Q and his staff were AWESOME Dr Q makes you feel like your talking to an old friend. He doesn t rush through your apt like most doctors these days . Staff is on point and very friendly.

June 1st, 2017

Dr.Quartarato Is an exceptional surgeon who makes you feel like you're more than a patient. His individualized care sets him apart from other surgeons in his field. Even when I was not yet a patient of his yet, his staff was exceptional in making me feel quite comfortable. Dr. Wood in particular wentry above and beyond the call of duty for me. He read and analyzed my most recent mri and did a comparison to an older one. He broke it down so that I could understand what was going on with my spine and the surrounding areas. I would highly recommend anyone who has spine issues/orthopedic issues to see this doctor and the staff he has on hand to help you through the decision and process; and you will indeed be comfortable with your decision. Tomorrow at 6am I will be having spine fusion along with a laminectomy.

June 22nd, 2016

not so good

It's been a year since I had a surgery. Now, I have more problems with walking than before surgery. I consulted 4 neurosurgeons and every one of them told me that I was misdiagnosed and that I did not need a surgery. Pecunia non olet.

November 25th, 2014

Good bed side manner

Dr. Q. is thorough in his explanation of your prognosis. He was extremely helpful when I needed to decide on what to do.

August 29th, 2014

Good experience

My experience with doctor Q was exellenr. He's not a pervert or fresh. He is a friendly doctor. So please if you don't have nothing positive to say don't comment!

April 5th, 2014

Amazing!

Staff are very nice. Dr. Q. Is an excellent doctor. He did an amazing job. Thank you very much Dr. Q. Now I feel a lot better, no PAIN is the most I wanted In my daily life. Again thanks to you and the staff you guys are the best..

April 4th, 2014

Amazing ! Great doctor !!

Doctor Quartaro is amazing doctor , respectful !! Amazing ! Love it Hace surgery with doctor Q I'm doing Really good ... Thx doctor quartararo you are amazing !!

July 6th, 2013

A wonderful Dr.

Dr. Q is an exceptional human being as we'll as a great Dr. He is patient with all questions, and answers every one of your concerns and fears. I could not have asked for a more caring and skilled physician.

May 1st, 2013

Definitely recommending .

Wonderful doctor and staff. Very proffesional and friendly!

March 13th, 2013

Dr. Quartararo and his staff were wonderful. I had surgery 4 days ago and I am currently recovering. Every time I talked to Dr. Quartararo he spoke to me like a friend and not like a patient. I am very satisfied with his work so far.

September 21st, 2012

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Q is one of very few remaining Doctors that still takes the time to speak with you and reassure you. He is truly an exceptional Doctor and human being!

December 28th, 2011

Great Doctor

Courtesy and professionalBedside manner was great.Makes me feel comfortable in the office.