Learn more about Dr. Louis Radden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Radden, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Radden graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Radden has 16 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Radden DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis Radden practice?
- Dr. Louis Radden has 1 office location.
- Dr. Louis Radden practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Bingham Farms, MI.