A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Radden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Radden, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Radden graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Radden has 16 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis Radden practice?
- Dr. Louis Radden practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Surgery, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Bingham Farms, MI.