A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Rague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Rague, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rague graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rague has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Rague MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Rague practice?
- Dr. Louis Rague has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Rague practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.