A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Ralofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Ralofsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralofsky graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Ralofsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Ralofsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis Ralofsky practice?
- Dr. Louis Ralofsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Ralofsky practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sandusky, OH.
See Bellevue Family Physicians.