A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Reik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Reik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reik
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Reik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Reik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reik graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center, John Dempsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Reik MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Reik practice?
- Dr. Louis Reik has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Reik practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Neurologists.