A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Reik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Reik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reik
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Reik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Reik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reik graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center, John Dempsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Reik MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Reik practice?
- Dr. Louis Reik has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Reik practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Neurologists.