A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Remynse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Remynse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Remynse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Remynse graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Remynse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis C Remynse MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Remynse practice?
- Dr. Louis Remynse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Remynse practices Urology near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MI and Berlin, VT.
See Battle Creek Urologists.