A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Remynse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Remynse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Remynse
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Remynse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Remynse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Remynse graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Remynse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Clarence Remynse MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Remynse practice?
- Dr. Louis Remynse has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Remynse practices Urology near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Urologists.