A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Remynse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Remynse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Remynse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Remynse graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Remynse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Remynse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Remynse practice?
Dr. Louis Remynse practices Urology near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MI and Berlin, VT.
See Battle Creek Urologists.