Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Rentz
Dr. Louis Rentz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Rentz is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, Garden City Hospital and Harper University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Rentz has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Louis Rentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Shawn Bolton
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi21
Dr. John Manica
Pediatrics, Neurology, Child Neurology
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi48
Dr. P Finkel
Child Neurology, Neurology
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi44