A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ricci has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan HospWisyp, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Patrick Ricci DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Louis Ricci has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Ricci practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.