A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Rondini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rondini graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rondini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rondini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Rondini practice?
Dr. Louis Rondini practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Cardiologists.