A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Rondini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Rondini is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rondini graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rondini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis L Rondini DO is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Rondini practice?
- Dr. Louis Rondini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Rondini practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Roseville Surgeons.