A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Rose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Rose practice?
Dr. Louis Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.