Dr. Louis Rose MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Bronx, NY

3.2

November 3rd, 2015
The worst!!!
The worst experience! The wait time is 2 hours. I don't know if this is because of triple booking or the fact that friends don't have to wait. Dr. Rose should have to go through the treatment of his waiting room. Patients have rights and should be treated with more respect.

February 11th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Rose and his staff are excellent. I wound up having surgery and the followup and treatment was first class. The respect the hospital where I had the surgery were very impressed with Dr. Rose's surgerys and the respect they showed him was very admirable.

April 12th, 2014
patient
Dr. Rose is the reason I stay with Blue Shield and with the Clinic location. Dr. Rose always takes her time to listen to ones concers and tries her best to address or refer ones concerns. DR. ROSE IS ONE AWESOME old fashion, modern kind of Dr. The Medical world needs more DR. Rose's.

August 25th, 2010
What is the difference between a Physician Assistant and a doctor?
My experience in Dr. Rose's office was nothing short of terrible. I took my mother to be looked at after a bad fall she had in the parking lot of her job. Aside from the fact that she was in terrible pain, and was made to wait so long without any notice, the worst part of the experience was that she never saw a doctor. Instead a Physician's Assistant sat with her discussing vitals,symptoms,and details about the accident. While the PA was certainly friendly and sympathetic to the issue at hand, it wasn't what we were looking for. He, not the doctor, prescribed us muscle relaxers, sleep medication, physical therapy, and a heating pad-- all very generic solutions that frankly, I could have suggested to my mother without causing her the trouble of going to the doctor's office. To top things off, when I asked when the dr. would be seeing her, the response was, "well, sometimes we're really busy, so the doctor doesn't see everyone. we'll run tests, prescribe medicine, get you to physicial therapy, and the have a follow up appointment." And then I asked, "So any idea about what she has." His answer: "O, she has a lot of things. We need to see some tests." Granted, I can understand that tests might be needed to accurately diagnosis patients, but the manner in which all of this is delivered is absolutely absurd. So my questions:1. Is it standard practice for doctors not to meet with their patients due to a crowded clinic? Including first timers? 2. Does a Physician's assistant have the same training as a doctor, by which is it ok to have him examine, and "treat" patients? Including prescribe medicine?Last time I checked, this is wasn't standard operating procedure. This clinic is being run poorly. it's possible that most patients, when coming in with sever pain, would be more than happy to come in and be sent away with a bag of prescriptions. Unfortunately, my mother isn't one of them. I will not be referring Dr. Rose to anyone in the near future.

January 13th, 2009
wonderful doctor
dr. louis rose is a wonderful genuine doctor who i highly recommened to any one who is looking for a doctor knows his field.