A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Rosenfield is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Rosenfield practice?
Dr. Louis Rosenfield practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL and Arcadia, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Cardiologists.