A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Rosenfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfield
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Rosenfield MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Louis Rosenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Rosenfield practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Cardiologists.