A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Rosenfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Rosenfield MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Louis Rosenfield has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Rosenfield practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Port, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Arcadia, FL.
See North Port Internists and North Port Cardiologists.