A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Rosenfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfield
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Rosenfield MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Louis Rosenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Rosenfield practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Cardiologists.