A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Saco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Saco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Saco, MBA, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Stephen Saco MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Saco practice?
- Dr. Louis Saco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Saco practices Gastroenterology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Gastroenterologists.