A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Saffran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Saffran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Saffran, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saffran graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saffran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Saffran MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis Saffran practice?
- Dr. Louis Saffran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Saffran practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Hempstead Critical Care Practitioners and Hempstead Pulmonologists.