A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Salas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Salas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Salas, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salas graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Salas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Anthony Salas MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Salas practice?
- Dr. Louis Salas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Salas practices Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Catonsville, MD.
See Baltimore Gastroenterologists.