A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Salvaggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Salvaggio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvaggio
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Salvaggio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvaggio graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Salvaggio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Salvaggio MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Salvaggio practice?
- Dr. Louis Salvaggio has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Salvaggio practices Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.