A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Samberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samberg
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Samberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Carl Samberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Samberg practice?
- Dr. Louis Samberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Samberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Cheboygan, MI.
See Cheboygan Orthopedic Surgeons.