Learn more about Dr. Louis Sangosse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sangosse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sangosse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangosse graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sangosse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sangosse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis V. Sangosse practice?
Dr. Louis Sangosse practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Internists, West Orange Urgent Care Centers, West Orange Pulmonologists, and West Orange Anesthesiologists.