A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Sangosse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sangosse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sangosse
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sangosse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sangosse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangosse graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Sangosse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Victor Sangosse MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis V. Sangosse practice?
- Dr. Louis Sangosse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Sangosse practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists, East Orange Critical Care Practitioners, and East Orange Pulmonologists.