A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Sanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sanner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sanner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanner graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis A Sanner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Sanner practice?
- Dr. Louis Sanner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Sanner practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.