A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Sanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sanner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sanner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanner graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 7 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans