Learn more about Dr. Louis Sanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sanner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sanner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanner graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis A Sanner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Sanner practice?
- Dr. Louis Sanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Sanner practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.