A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Santore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Santore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santore graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Santore has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Xavier Santore MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis X. Santore practice?
- Dr. Louis Santore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Santore practices Ophthalmology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Ophthalmologists.