A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Santore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Santore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santore
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Santore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santore graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santore has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis X Santore MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis X. Santore practice?
- Dr. Louis Santore has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Santore practices Ophthalmology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Ophthalmologists.