Learn more about Dr. Louis Saravolatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Saravolatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Saravolatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saravolatz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saravolatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Donald Saravolatz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Saravolatz practice?
- Dr. Louis Saravolatz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Saravolatz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.