A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Saravolatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Saravolatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Saravolatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders
- HIV Infections
- Sepsis Blood Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Saravolatz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saravolatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saravolatz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Saravolatz practice?
Dr. Louis Saravolatz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.