Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

knowledgable show details knowledgable
Jan 6th, 2015

Very knowledgable, caring physician.

Rude receptionist show details Rude receptionist
by Brooke on Mar 17th, 2014

In regards to this office, I called as a new patient, with health insurance. The receptionist wanted to start the process by "getting me in the system" - her first question was asking me for my social security number over the phone. She stated it was for insurance purposes. I proceeded to tell her I was uncomfortable giving my SSN over the phone, considering I haven't been there yet, and her respond - "okay, I can't help you." I found this very unprofessional, rude, and offensive. Just for that alone - I do not recommend this place: I will take my business and insurance elsewhere. I've never had anyone ask that.

Feb 12th, 2013

A great doctor. I've been seeing him for almost ten years now and I wouldn't ever think about changing.

Jul 5th, 2012

Helpful and knowledgeable.

Jan 12th, 2012

Great bedside.manner

Sep 6th, 2011

He knows his stuff

Jul 25th, 2011

He is a very competent physician. He has helped me so much.

Jun 3rd, 2011

Great doctor, very knowledgeable, helpful

May 5th, 2011

I have always found him to be a very good physician and caring for all his patients

not impressed.... show details not impressed....
by K. on Feb 12th, 2010

The dr asked me why I was there, I told him to see if I had lyme disease or not. He asked me a few questions about where I lived, and based off that alone, he said "I have good news, you positively do NOT have lyme disease." So, apparently the ticks don't bite you if you're visiting a lyme disease region, only if you LIVE there. (btw, no, it would appear I don't have lyme disease, I just was unimpressed by his near immediate determination based on only questions of where I lived.)