A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Scarcella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Scarcella is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Scarcella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarcella graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Scarcella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scarcella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Scarcella practice?
Dr. Louis Scarcella practices Internal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists.