A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Scarcella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Scarcella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Scarcella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarcella graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Scarcella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Salvatore Scarcella MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Scarcella practice?
- Dr. Louis Scarcella has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Scarcella practices Internal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists.