A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Schenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Schenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Schenfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenfeld graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Schenfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis A Schenfeld MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Schenfeld practice?
- Dr. Louis Schenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Schenfeld practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Internists and Johnstown Infectious Disease Doctors.