Dr. Louis Schlickman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2015
We used Dr. Schlickman to help my mother-in-law with several health issues. He took more than a hour with her during her initial visit to get to the underlying causes of her aches and pains. After getting several tests done he again spent time with her and my wife going over the findings, the medications she was taking, what changes he thought should be undertaken, the effects of the medicines and their side effects as well. He did not bypass my mother-in-law because of her age but engaged her fully in the analysis and the conversation about her health. We are extremely pleased with his professional manner, the time he took to get everything analyzed and taken care of and the fact that she now feels better than she has for years previous to visiting with him. I only rated him a bit lower on follow up as my mother-in-law has now moved from the area and so is unable to visit with him further. Our loss.

July 8th, 2013
What a great office
I have seen him now three times and absolutely everytime I am in there, he is fantastic. I also appreciate that his staff is so nice and caring. You can tell this is an extremely well organized and happy office. I have seen several doctors over the years and I would say without hesitation that this is the place to go if you need answers and want to be treated like a human and not a number.

June 16th, 2012
Best Dr ever
I went to Dr. Schlickman when I could not get my other doctor to search farther into a medical problem I was having. He spent 45 min with me talking and did a simple test and found out what the problem was. Been fine ever since. Love this man

July 25th, 2010
His billing clerk is RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His office staff needs to stop calling patients "Hon", "sweetie", "love", they need to call patients by their first name and try a little professionalism. They also need to stop referring to the MA's and "nurses" - they are not nurses!!!