Learn more about Dr. Louis Schroder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Schroder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Schroder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroder graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Schroder has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Edward Schroder MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Schroder practice?
- Dr. Louis Schroder has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Schroder practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Lawrenceburg Internists, Lawrenceburg Hematologists, and Lawrenceburg Oncologists.