A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Louis Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wixom, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.