A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis W Schwartz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Louis Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.