A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis W Schwartz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Louis Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wixom, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.