A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis W Schwartz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Louis Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.