Dr. Louis Seade MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 2nd, 2016
Amazing!!!! Shoulder God
Dr Seade was so amazing during my visit. I was greeted by the friendliest and most beautiful women. Dr Seade discussed my options thoroughly and helped me understand. Him and his staff Are amazing!

July 13th, 2013
Paying for his PA
Dr. Seade is personable, but seems to take as little time as possible. The Phys. Assistant spends the most time w/ me each time, has been the one to do all my cortisone shots. Seems like I am mostly going to see his PA.

December 30th, 2011
Professional and very competent doctor and PA. Seemed a little rushed in the appointment, but took time to listen to my shoulder symptoms and made suggestions for treatment. I found the office staff was disorganized and overwhelmed. Please fix that, as to not take away from the excellent doctor.

May 13th, 2010
Home maker
Dr. Seade took the time and carefully the diagnose for the first visit. The first I had my right shoulder surgury, and after that had left side shurgery because I was injured twice and pain at night. No pain after the surgury and able to move my arm a week after that. My husband had one of his shoulder surgury because he was hurting over two years. After we are happy. He is an excellent doctor and I suggest to see him if anyone has a shoulder problems.

May 11th, 2010
The Best Shoulder Surgeon
Dr. Seade took the time to carefully diagnose the problems and gave me his opinions and my options. I could not use my left arm for 8 months and my right arm was beginning to become motionless. I am FINE due to Dr. Seade.He LISTENED to my specific needs in coming out of surgery, as I have very bad reactions. He read my previous surgical records and coordinated with the Anesthesiologist to make sure my hospital stay would be acceptable if not downright pleasant. He did not visit me after surgery BUT his PA, Patricia, did and explained everything they did and my prognosis. Kudos to both! Billing personnel need a little attitude change.