A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Shaheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Shaheen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Shaheen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Shaheen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Health Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis George Shaheen MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis G. Shaheen practice?
- Dr. Louis Shaheen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Shaheen practices Internal Medicine near Canton, OH.
See Canton Internists.