Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Shane
Dr. Louis Shane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Armonk, NY, with another office in White Plains, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Shane is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Medical Center, St Agnes Hospital, White Plains, Ny and St Agnes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Shane has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Louis Shane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Armonk, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Shari Melamed-Kaplan
Chappaqua, NY 0.57 mi30
Dr. Marc Straus
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Chappaqua, NY 1.16 mi44