Dr. Louis Siegel Is this you?

Neutral

August 14th, 2012

patientpatient

I quite going here when he and his office staff started talking to my employer behind my back but and the last straw was when they stared treating my children poorly. I will never, ever, recommend them, not even to my worst enemy.

October 1st, 2010

Exceptional diagnostician and manner

Dr. Siegel is a very caring and sincere doctor. He takes his time as if I am his only patient. I don't care how long I have to wait to see this wonderful physician.

September 17th, 2009

unhappy patient

very arrogant and cold bedside manner. i waited >50 minutes for the appointment. staff was not helpful. i will never see this "doctor" again.

COPD