A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Silverstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Harford Memorial Hospital, Hvre De Grace, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Nmi Silverstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis N. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Louis Silverstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Silverstein practices Family Medicine near Havre De Grace, MD.
See Havre De Grace Primary Care Doctors.