A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sloan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sloan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sloan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Marshall Sloan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Louis Sloan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Sloan practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.