A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sloan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sloan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sloan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Marshall Sloan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Louis Sloan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Sloan practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.