Dr. Louis Sloan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Sloan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Louis Sloan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016

Terrible doctor

He has cancer and has left this practice. He never helped me even when I had terrible infections. His entire nursing staff was cruel and mean. I have found a better doctor.

May 28th, 2016

Really mean surses

Dr. Sloan is often away due to his health but he has really mean nurses. I had a drug resistant cellulitis and he was away and his nurse said no other doctors in the practice see his patients and I would have have to wait several weeks to see his nurse practitioner which "was better than nothing." Really? That is not even customer service at any level.

October 14th, 2015

The best in the business

December 15th, 2014

The best of the best!

August 31st, 2014

Dr. Sloan is knowledgeable, he invites his patients to take an active role in their health care, and he is never condescending. His experience makes him an excellent leader in his field of medicine. I had been his patient for 15 years, but a move out of state, brought that to a close. I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone seeking a physician for his specialty.

September 3rd, 2013

Love!

Love this doctor and his staff! Dr. Sloan is fantastic. He helped me through a very difficult time when I was very sick, and I was very lucky to have had Dr. Sloan as my doctor. I've had a lot of doctors who didn't really care about their patients. He was very aggressive in his treatments and brought me back from the grave. To top it off, his entire office is very professional and kind. I decided to write this review because I've been working with his billing department over the last year, and I love those ladies and felt like they deserve a shout out. I've never worked with such a friendly office - they have worked with me through financial difficulties and have never pressured me to make payments when I couldn't afford them. I have a lot of medical bills that I can't always pay, but I always try to make sure I pay this office first every month because they are just that amazing. Outstanding office. Wonderful people. :)

June 5th, 2013

Outstanding, compassionate, man of his word

Dr. Sloan has been taking care of my wife for over 10 years. My wife suffers from multiple, recurring infections that are compounded by gastrointestinal, pulmonary, endocrine, and osteoarthritis disorders. Dr. Sloan took an active management role with the coordination of medical talent to resolve on ongoing aspiration pneumonia issue that is nearly completely resolved. Dr. Sloan has exhibited patience and compassion with my wife's multiple medical issues, and has always communicated in a straight forward and easy going manner to my wife and I. Dr. Sloan has exceeded every expectation we had for a doctor that is supremely skilled with managing infectious disease.

October 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Sloan's for ten years now and remain impressed with the quality of care I have received from him and staff.

April 22nd, 2009

Maybe the best and most caring doctor that has ever taken care of my wife. He is always there when we need him or his wonderful staff at both locations. Only doctor that I know that will give you his personal cell # for your use when needed.

August 23rd, 2017