A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Sobol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sobol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobol
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sobol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sobol, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobol graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sobol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis L Sobol MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Sobol practice?
- Dr. Louis Sobol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Sobol practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.