A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Sobol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sobol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobol
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sobol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sobol, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobol graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sobol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis L Sobol MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Sobol practice?
- Dr. Louis Sobol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Sobol practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.