A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Sobol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Sobol is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Sobol, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobol graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sobol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Sobol practice?
Dr. Louis Sobol practices Otolaryngology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Philadelphia, PA.
See Troy Otolaryngologists.