Dr. Louis Sobol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Sobol?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Louis Sobol?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 14th, 2016

WARNING! Dr. Weirdo/Psychopath

Was referred to this dr by my pcp due to an ear infection that wasn't going away on antibiotics. He shoved his vaccum in my ear so hard, I slightly moved due to I HAVE AN EAR INFECTION, he said, "Don't run away from me," and took his other hand and pushed my face into the tool so hard, I didn't realize the suction had been so hard, he tore huge hole in my ear drum. Immediately my ear on the way home started filling up. The infection was so deep into the ear it was past the drum. This was on a Friday. Idiot said oh, everything is fine, just a little wax. Of course I'm not going back to this clown, so I called and called and convienced someone to see me Monday. The new ENT was shocked with what he saw. I had a giant hole, four weeks later, is still not mended, not to mention another perforation and hearling loss is at 96 percent. These holes are so big, I can hear my heartbeat constantly. Pain finally went away. Made apt to have Mastoid surgery, hopefully we will be able to cancel. This guy could have possibly caused me to go completely deaf.Not to mention I have TYPE I Autoimmune Diabetes, which the doctors are worried the infection could go into my brain. This Quack! Is a WACK A DO!

October 10th, 2016

I wish I had read the reviews before going to see Dr. Sobol. I have never made a complaint about a Dr. before. This was the worst experience I've ever had. He has a horrible bedside manner and I was charged for services I never needed or requested. I called the office and was told that they would have him call me. Never happened. I've also written two letters with no response. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

March 18th, 2016

Disgraced

He should go thru therapy--the most rude, rough, brief, uncaring and abrupt visit. Will NEVER return.

February 23rd, 2016

Go somewhere else

Dr Sobel spent less than one minute with me before sending me for hearing test. Came back and said my condition seemed to be improving for my hearing loss even though it was my first visit to see him. I had a few questions since he never gave me a diagnosis. After my third question he said come back in 3 weeks I have to move on and walked out of the room after maybe 3 min. Would never go back and would highly recommend no one go see this guy.

June 5th, 2012

Dr. Louis Sobol

July 8th, 2011

NEW PATIENT- JULY 7,2011

AS A NEW PATIENT, I FOUND DR. SOBOL TO BE CONDESCENDING AND ARROGANT. HIS MANNER WAS VERY UNCARING. HE BRUISED MY FRENULUM DURING THE EXAM OF MY THROAT. ( THE SORENESS REMAINED THE NEXT DAY) THE ROUGH MANNER IN WHICH HE PULLED MY TONGUE WAS NOT NECESSARY. I CANCELLED MY FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT AND WILL NOT BE RETURNING.

May 3rd, 2011

Not as caring as he could be

I think Dr. Sobol needs to be more caring and concerned about his patients. He seems good technically. But his bedside manner is not the best.

April 16th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Sobol by my Peds office regarding my son's constant ear problems. When first meeting Dr. Sobol, I began to provide a little background information and he immediately, rudely interrupted me and commented that I wasn't going fast enough. I am very upset and distraught over how I was treated. I just can't believe someone in the healthcare profession is capable of treating a patient in that way. Nothing was resolved, no next steps... nothing at all. I was very emotional after leaving that office.Would not recommend.

January 3rd, 2011

Find another Dr

This staff and Dr are not nice to patients or patients staff. Further, their medical billing was poor. They did not inform us that the anesthesiologist would not be covered as in - network, and we were stuck with a $900 bill for a minor procedure. My advice, especially for younger children, find another Dr.

November 10th, 2010

Find another doctor

KNowledge of their field is one way to rate a doctor. But I do think that maybe they need personality tests or training before they are allowed to converse with other human beings.Dr. Louis Sobol was short, flippant(sp?), wrote a script because "why not?" with a shrug of his shoulders, offered no explanations, just questions, and was overall absolutelt NOT interested in me as the patient at all. I couldnt run out of there faster.

August 27th, 2010

I also was not happy with the doctor's rush to judgment. I had to go to a second doctor for a correct diagnosis. Further, there was no hands-on external exam of my throat when my condition seemed to warrant it.

February 17th, 2010

Did the job I needed him to do.