A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Soscia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Soscia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Soscia graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Soscia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Edward Soscia MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Soscia practice?
- Dr. Louis Soscia has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Soscia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Obstetricians & Gynecologists.