A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Spencer MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis Spencer practice?
- Dr. Louis Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Spencer practices Family Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Family Physicians.