Learn more about Dr. Louis Stabile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Stabile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stabile
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stabile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Stabile, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stabile graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Stabile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis A Stabile MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Stabile practice?
- Dr. Louis Stabile has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Stabile practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.