Learn more about Dr. Louis Stabile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Stabile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stabile
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stabile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Stabile, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stabile graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Stabile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis A Stabile MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Stabile practice?
- Dr. Louis Stabile has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Stabile practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.