A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Star:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Star is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Star graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Star has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Star accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MDWise - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Star practice?
Dr. Louis Star practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Tipton, IN.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.