Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
No longer a patient show details No longer a patient
by Jay on Nov 20th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Star to check fertility. Was given a thumbs up. Later needed a polyp removed and he did an ablation as well!!! Took my ability to have my own children without my knowledge!!!!! The worst!!! Led me to believe that he could fix the procedure for almost 2 years! Very cold hearted and told me to ask my mother or sisters to carry a child for me! I only have 1 son! Don't let him treat you or complete any procedures on you!!!!!

Best. Doctor. Ever. show details Best. Doctor. Ever.
May 12th, 2014

Dr. Star delivered my daughter, as well as, performed several gyn surgeries for me. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I've ever encountered. He takes his time with you. He listens to what you are saying and comes up with a plan of care with you. If you are looking for a very skilled and compassionate doctor, then see Dr. Star!

Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. Star is very knowledgable and experienced. He provides excellent prenatal and L&D care!

Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr Star Is Awesome! He Delivered Me in 1987....My son in 2007 and my newly discovered unborn!

Look elsewhere show details Look elsewhere
Jun 4th, 2012

Dr. Star did not provide adequate prenatal care. No blood work was completed once I had become pregnant. After I miscarried, Dr. Star performed the D&C. It was so poorly executed that it was a major factor for a 2nd miscarriage I had 5 months later, which required a 2nd D&C. If blood work had been completed with my first pregnancy, the doctor would have found I have an autoimmune disorder, which needed to be treated in order to carry my baby. AVOID THIS DOCTOR!